Feb 17, 2010

Who I want to be...

I want to be that Mom who has an after school snack waiting for the kids when they get home every afternoon, the one that cooks a homemade meal every night, the one that helps the kids study for their upcoming spelling test everyday, and reads to them every night before saying prayers and tucking them into bed.

I want to be that Woman who eats right, the one that feels fantastic everyday...even in a bikini,  the one that hosts the best dinner parties...ever, and the one that always gets enough beauty sleep and wakes up every morning ready to face a bright new day.

I want to be that Person who everyone wants to be around, the one that inspires people around me, the one that volunteers to help the needy, and always does the right thing for my family, friends and our planet.

I know what I want, so why is so hard to actually do these things?

1 comment:

  1. But my dear, if you really look, you are all those people doing those things....

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...