Dec 4, 2010

Bountiful Basket


Jackson woke up early this morning so I had a helper! With our last basket we made hash browns with our red potatoes and onion. I made another batch of applesauce to go with Thanksgiving dinner. The lettuce and tomato were great on my sandwiches I packed for lunch at work. Ashleigh loved the honeydew melon and Jackson's favorite were the tangerines. I thought the bananas & pears were perfect. I love always having fresh  fruit in the house for a quick healthy snack!

  • 9 Bananas
  • 3 Asian Pears
  • 6 Apples
  • Pineapple
  • Cantaloupe
  • Blackberries
  • 3 Yellow Squash
  • 2 Cucumber
  • 4 Tomatoes
  • Celery
  • Lettuce
  • Spaghetti Squash

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE Bountiful Baskets! They are certainly a bounteous blessing!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...