Dec 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Of the many blessings I have, I am thankful for:


  • The Christmas Spirit
  • Snow Plows & Road Salt!
  • Beautiful wreaths at the front door to welcome people
  • Our Mail Carrier (we are on a walking route and it has been sooooo cold)
  • The Awesome Crossing Guards at our Elementary School (which we are putting on our Christmas list this year, we thought a couple packages of hand warmers would be a good way to say thanks)
  • The gentleman in a white pick up truck that stopped to let me our of the School parking lot this morning when there was an endless line of traffic on that street.
  • Advent Calendars
  • My entry way trees, after wanting them for 2 years. (will post a picture soon)
  • Cough Drops
  • Soft Tissues
I have the day off work and the kids are in school... off I go to Christmas shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...