Jan 6, 2011

Ashleigh at 13

How old are you? I'm 13

What is your favorite color? Lime green

What is your favorite animal? Zebra

What is your favorite food? Everything

What do you want to be when you grow up? Actress

What is your favorite book? The BFG (by Roald Dahl)

What is your favorite song? I don't have a favorite song

What is your favorite TV show? The Office

What was your biggest accomplishment this last year? I passed pre-Algebra

What is your favorite season? Summer Why? Because I can go swimming and it's not cold

Where would you most like to go for a vacation? Hawaii

What is your favorite thing to do? Hang out with my friends

Where do you like to go for dinner? Joe's Crab Shack

Who is your best friend? Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...