Jan 14, 2011

The Library

Have I mentioned how much I love, love, love the public library? Actually, I know I have, but I'm mentioning it again. When you turn 5 in this household, not only does it mean time for kindergarten.. but time for your own library card.

I love putting books on hold.

We borrow a lot of books.

It's not uncommon for us to reach our limit of books we can have on hold...on each card.

It's exciting, like Christmas morning.. to walk into the library and see a whole shelf of books, with colorful pieces of paper peeking out of the pages with your name on it.

It's something you've wanted, and there it is, waiting for you to take it home and carefully thumb though the pages and absorb all it has to offer.

And.. is it just me or is there something about a really great bookmark that makes a book even better?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...