Mar 9, 2010

8

8 Glasses of water. I don't know about you but I have never been able to drink 8 glasses of water every day. I've had 3 today and I think that's the most I've had in a single day for months.... if not longer. Granted I'll have a cup of coffee or tea in the morning and then another cup or two of tea in the evening but multiple glasses of water is a whole other story. I did work out about an hour ago and I'm still thirsty so I'll probably end up drinking one more, but that's still only half of what I "should" be drinking.

I'm going to try and drink at least 4 glasses of water for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll reward myself with a pretty new water bottle. haha

3 comments:

  1. So, I didn't even drink the 4 glasses over the next few days! Why is it so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Nelly! You can do it! I average about 10 glasses a day. Just keep water by you at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta-Da... thanks Char! I usually keep a case of bottled water in the house and these last ones I got are 20 oz bottles. I think it's just a mental thing but I can easily drink 3 of those a day (where 8 glasses seemed like so many) and since it has a lid that closes it's easy to take in the car and off to work.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...