Mar 13, 2010

Books

I really like to read the book before I see the movie. There's a couple of movies coming out soon that look really good, so I know the book will be even better. Being the bargain hunter that I am, I went online to find a couple good deals for books. I got both, The Time Traveler's Wife and, Dear John for less than $8.00 and that's including shipping (as I pat myself on the back).

I can't wait for them to get here either. I check the mail box everyday and am disappointed when there are no books in the box. I guess my true 'nerdyness' is coming out when the most exciting thing I'm looking forward to right now is starting a new book. I am truly my mother's daughter!

2 comments:

  1. I've already checked the mail 3 times today! Maybe I need more excitement in my life. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! The Time Traveler's Wife just got here.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...