Mar 11, 2010

Jr. High

My baby girl signed up for Jr. High this afternoon. Someone from the Jr. High came in and talked to all the sixth grade classes. They talked about the dress code and how you're not allowed to be late to class more than once without a consequence. (The kids can't wear colored shoe laces, only white or black but they can have colored streaks in their hair... I don't understand that one)

She was so cute tonight. After we said prayers and I was tucking her in she told me how nervous she was. She had so many questions such as....

What if I go to the wrong class?
What if I grab the wrong book for my class?
How do I know when lunch is over?
What if I get a crappy locker?
Can anyone else get into my locker?
Can I put stuff (decorate) on my locker?
What do I do when school is over?

Ah, I remember those first day jitters. By the way, she signed up for Drama, Keyboarding, Art, PE and Pre- Algebra instead of regular math (in addition to the required classes).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...