Aug 20, 2010

The Blog your Blog could be like

Hi readers, look at your blog, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped blogging about silly little things like ladies body wash, yours could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on Blogspot.com, reading the blog your blog could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it, it's that thing your wanted to order online, look again.. the thing is now a diamond. Anything is possible when you have a super amazing blog. I'm holding the mouse. Backwards.

The marketing side of me is in love with these commercials. I think they are amazingly awesome and super creative. I originally saw them months ago but we still talk about it quite often. I wanted to share for those that haven't seen them. Definitely worth watching!











This is a 20 min. video about how the first commercial was actually made. It is so interesting if you have time and are curious how they made it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard!! I've never seen those commercials. I want my man to smell like old spice now. Oh wait... I don't have a man. :( oh well, I'll find one that smells like old spice. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...