Feb 13, 2011

Bountiful Basket & Juicer!

I've wanted a juicer for quite some time. I've been researching different kinds for a couple months now. I got my tax return a couple days ago so I finally ordered one! We are all so excited. The one we got makes, not only juice, but fruit sorbet, nut butters, apple sauce, etc. Yay, can't wait till we get it next week. Jackson said he wants to try making lemonade first, so I found it very ironic that we got lemons in this weeks basket!!

  • Bananas
  • Tangerines
  • Lemons
  • Strawberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Apple
  • Spinach
  • Lettuce
  • Carrots
  • Mushrooms
  • Orange bell pepper
  • Broccoli

The juicer I decided on is the Omega 8006. I've read many reviews and watched many comparison videos. I can't get Jackson to eat many veggies so I'm looking forward to making him delicious veggie filled juices.  

I've done so much research on healthy eating and even raw diets. I love the nutritional & health benefits of a 100% raw food diet, but I lack the conviction to actually do it. I plan to implement more raw foods into our daily routines though. There's so much information out there, that is just mind blowing about the benefits of a raw diet. If you have Netflix, I highly encourage you to watch, Food Matters. If you still haven't watched, Food, Inc... do it! You will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...