Feb 10, 2011

I love you


It's fun to get & make special treats for our friends for Valentines but even more special for family. I've really been focusing on the kids being kind and positive to each other. (They like to antagonize each other. Sibling rivalry I suppose) Instead of decorating a Valentines day box for school, we made one for our home. While watching a movie last week, we cut, glued & glittered to our hearts content; and made this fun "Family Love Note" box. We've been filling it with little love notes for each other throughout the month and look forward to reading them on Valentines Day! 


I have to give some credit to Katherine for sharing her great 'themes', fun ideas.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Next year I am totally stealing this!!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...