Feb 22, 2011

A Few of my favorite things.



(In no particular order)

#1 Lip Gloss. I've never been a lipstick girl. I like just a light hint of pink. My lips feel naked without it.

#2 Xbox with Netflix. Xbox in general is great. Fun time with the kids or just 'me' time with my friends online after the kids are tucked snuggly into bed. But, watching movies whenever we want has been great. I've watched a lot more documentaries since I have them at my fingertips.

#3 Big fluffy towels. I love bath sheets. They are so luxurious. It feels like I'm at the spa every time I step out of the shower.

#4 Food Processor - Which I got from my Mom for Chrismas. I've used it for everything from shredding cheese to mixing up cake batter & making brushetta. It gets used multiple times per week and I love it.

#5 Necklace - Which I got from Rusty for Christmas. I got a ring with my kids names engraved at the art festival last summer. I completely loved it.  It was just made out of coconut, so it eventually broke, and I was actually quite sad. Knowing how much I like necklaces, Rusty gave me a heart shaped pendant with, not only my kids names engraved, but with their birthstones as well.

#6 Tea Kettle. Induction, boils an entire kettle of water in about one minute. Awesome.

#7 Linen Spray. A little mist of fragrance on my pillow. It's so relaxing to snuggle into a comfy bed with fluffy pillows & comforters after a long day, but even better to have a hint of lavender or eucalyptus & lemon to help lull you to sleep.

#8 Camera - From my Brother for Christmas. My camera died last summer and I didn't replace it because my phone has an 8 mega pixel camera on it. I was so shocked to unwrap his gift only to find new Canon. Oh how I have missed my Macro setting. I really do love you. Aslo, being able to adjust the shutter & apature speed is something a phone camera just cannot do.

#9 Cell Phone. The Droid Incredible. It does everything from GPS to grocery lists. Honestly is incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...