Feb 1, 2011

My word for 2011

Forgive


Forgiveness is my very personal theme of the year. It's through God's grace that we are forgiven for our sins, not because we deserve to be forgiven. I know this yet I can't seem to forgive a couple people because I feel they don't deserve it. I've tried, for years, with no avail. They've changed now and are making things right in their life. I'm glad things are on track for them now but it makes this even harder to know they were capable of being this better person when I was in their life.


Everything that has happened in my life has made me the person I am now and has gotten me to this point in my life, maybe I should look at it from that angle and be thankful. Easier said than done. So, I'm searching my heart, my soul and my entire being this year to forgive....really forgive and I know the feeling will be amazing when I get to that point.



1 comment:

  1. That's a challenge we all face. I had an amazing experience with that recently, and it was so powerful when I actually did it, and let it all go. It was only through God's help that it was possible. It's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...