Apr 2, 2011

April Fools!

I can't believe it's April already. I love spring, with it comes warmer weather, delicate blooming flowers and the inevitable April fools day. This year was fun:

Ashleigh and I turned virtually everything in Jackson's room upside down. Mattress, toys, fish food container, piggy bank, laundry hamper, tissue box, clock, etc..

Ashleigh's phone was hidden in her room and it kept ringing (she didn't know I was calling it) she hunted around her entire room until she found it. The ringer was turned off on her phone so all she could hear was the sound of it vibrating. Also put a glow stick in her fish bowl. She had the most worried look on her face when she walked into her bedroom to see the bowl glowing!

When I walked into my bedroom to get ready for bed, my bed had been stripped down to the mattress pad. Not only did they remove everything from my bed, but hid everything separately around my room and sent me on a scavenger hunt to find it! (very creative) haha When I was looking around my room I noticed Ash's alarm clock hidden on the bookshelf in my room. I only guessed that she had set the alarm to go off at some ungodly time in the wee hours of the morning. Right before bed, Ashleigh walked up to me and said, "Mom, I just can't do it, it's too mean". She did not set just one alarm clock... or even two.. but three separate clocks strategically placed around my room and under my bed. I thought it was a great prank but very thankful she did not go through with it since I had to get up early for work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...