Apr 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Of the many blessings I have, I am thankful for:

  • A dependable job (as much as I hate working, there are so many people out of work and struggling to support their families)
  • Bountiful Baskets. After 5 weeks of not being able to get one, due to it selling out, I finally got one ordered this week.
  • Bright colors
  • Green grass
  • Song birds
  • Even with my kids growing up and spending time with friends, we take time to laugh, love & have quality time together everyday.
  • Jackson's silliness & sense of humor. He's so quick witted and absolutely hilarious. He surprises me all the time from how hard he makes us laugh.
  • Birthday balloons
  • HD video recoding on my camera
  • The fruit trees in my back yard starting to blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...