Apr 17, 2011

The funniest thing..

I'm sitting here updating my blog and Jackson wants to use the computer to play a game. He's been playing with little ninja action figures from the goody bags for his party. He put one ninja on my left shoulder and told me it was the bad version of me and on my right shoulder put another saying it was the good version of me; he whispers into my ear with a little accent for each ninja:

bad ninja: "Don't let Jackson play the computer"

good ninja: "Please let Jackson play the computer because you are such a nice person. You are kind and nice like Jesus because he shares everything."

Hahahaha! I'm sure it was one of those you-had-to-be-there moments but I laughed so hard because it was unexpected. Where does Jackson come up with this? He is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...