Mar 11, 2012

Beast in the night

You know how the dumbest things can become incredibly hilarious when you are tired? Well, here is a little story of that very scenario.


After a super busy, non-stop day, I finally got to bed sometime after midnight. As I was settling into bed, I noticed a giant creature on my bedroom wall. As you can see from the shadow, there was a ferocious beast about to devour a grown man! Every time the beast moved or made a noise it became even more funny until I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. 

It was undoubtedly one of those, you had to be there moments, but it was something worth sharing and a fun little memory worth being reminded of as I read though old blog posts in the future.

 The grown man was a wooden mannequin for sketching I got for a collage art class. It just happened to be positioned perfectly on the bookshelf to make for a funny scene. And as far as the giant, ferocious, beastly creature....

 isn't he frightening? hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...