Mar 26, 2012

Late nights on the floor

My kids look forward to 'late nights' on the weekends. They get to stay up late and watch movies out in the family room. Jackson always sleeps out on the couch for late nights but lately he's done more sleeping on the floor! I started moving the coffee table away from the couch and putting a couple pillows on the floor under him as a precaution since he kept falling off the couch! After it happened 3 or 4 times in a row, it just became funny. One morning I went out to the family room and while I was using the computer he started to stir. He was laying on the floor and rolled over in his sleep, hitting his arm on the coffee table, waking him up. I sat there trying not to laugh but then he said, "not again", and I couldn't help but laugh. 


These pictures still make me laugh. I pulled the blanket off his head when I walked out to the family room that morning and the next morning he was sleeping with his legs still on the couch but his body on the floor. Lucky for Jackson, he hasn't fallen off once since we got the new couch. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...