Mar 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday. It's especially happy this week because I am not working this weekend. One more day of work then two glorious days off in a row. I sure am looking forward to it.

I am thankful for the many blessings I have. Here are a few on my mind today:


  • My kids are tucked safely into bed. There have been so many sad stories in the news about children lately. It broke my heart to read about the bus full of kids that didn't make it back from a school trip earlier this week and the little girl walking home from school with her mom downtown yesterday.
  • Compassion
  • Russell. On his day off this week, he cleaned, vacuumed, took out trash and did all the laundry. It was such a nice surprise to come home to.
  • Movies. It's nice to just sit a relax sometimes.
  • Weather. We have been taking full advantage of warm weather. We have been grilling outside for dinner almost every night. I've been preparing a new spot for my garden. I've loved watching the kids play basketball, volleyball, and soccer together. It's so sweet to watch them run and play with our puppy too.
  • Waking up in the morning just to look at the clock and realize I still have hours to sleep. And with that, I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...