Mar 26, 2012

New Couch!

I had been wanting to buy a sectional for my family room for over a year. I've looked off and on at furniture stores and checked the classified section on KSL since last year. With two growing kids already fighting over who gets to sit where and a hundred "they're on my side", I wanted to get something that worked better for us. After Rusty moving in last summer and now a puppy added to the mix, it is defiantly time for more seating so after getting my tax return I decided I was going to find the perfect couch.

 It needed to be large enough for all four of us to lounge, watch movies, and guests to sleep on. Presidents day weekend the four of us took to the stores with all the sales determined to find our couch. I knew I wanted an "L" shape sectional with a chaise at one end. It seemed every one I found was either to big, to much money, or ugly fabric choices. We ended up finding this beauty at RC Willey and I LOVE it. It's perfect!

Now the rest of the room needs to be updated to match. I took down all the old curtains and will keep an eye out for some new ones. A fresh coat of paint is on the horizon and updating the fireplace. For now, I'm really enjoying our new couch. No fighting and plenty of space for everyone.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...