Sep 1, 2011

Thankful Thurdsay


Of the many blessings I have; I am thankful for:


  • A hot shower after a long day
  • The 30 minute power nap I got after a crazy work day
  • Ashleigh offering to help cook dinner tonight especially after she cooked dinner by herself last night
  • The kids doing homework and chores without complaint - which did NOT happen today, but I am very thankful all the times it does happen
  • The patience Rusty has for helping Ashleigh with her homework; especially since she insisted that she take honors English, Science and Math
  • Flavored dental floss
  • Rechargeable batteries
  • Jackson's love of reading
  • Ashleigh's love of photography
  • Sitting on my kids bed, hand in hand, saying our nightly prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...