Sep 24, 2011

Vanishing of the Bees

" Only when the last tree has been cut down;
Only when the last river has been poisoned;Only when the last fish has been caught;Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."
-Proverb, American Indian
I wanted to see this movie when I saw a trailer last year. I was excited to see that it's on Netflix now!  Rusty and I watched it with one of our friends tonight and it was wonderful. Very informative and even thought provoking. I've had the crazy idea of keeping bees for about 15 years now, this movie makes me want to even more now! haha  It is amazing though, how so many things are connected. If you have watched Food Inc. or Food Matters, you will know exactly what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...