Sep 26, 2011

Time again

It is officially Autumn, my favorite season. I like 'Autumn' so much more than 'Fall'. Fall just sounds like something that happens when you fall down the stairs while Autumn sounds like warm sweaters, hot cocoa and all the leaves changing color. Not only does the calendar say its autumn but the fist Christmas wish list has been posted on the front of the refrigerator... so, summer is officially over.

Time to trade out the hanging flower basket at my front door, for my autumn welcome sign. Honestly, I'm not sad that summer is over. We enjoyed swimming, camping, vacations, countless sleepovers, late movie nights and dinners grilled in the backyard.  Time for jackets, boots & pumpkins, I'm ready. But please people, don't get carried away, no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. One season/holiday at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...