Sep 3, 2011

This week at a glance


Here are a few bits and pieces from this last week:

1. Ashleigh's version of Lady Gaga. Yes, that is a soda can in her hair! I think watching the VMAs (Video Music Awards) inspired a crazy new look. 2. Were did the week go? Everyday this week I kept hoping work would go by fast but my entire week ended up flying by! Apparently, I've been on auto pilot this week. I need more sleep. 3. We have a fantastic grape vine growing allong the fence in our back yard and all the grapes are turning color this week! I hope they taste as good as they look. 4. We aren't big TV watchers but we caught a bit of a new show and got hooked. Ashleigh & I have watched all the episodes of this new series. Some of the characters are deaf so they use sign language constantly. I've been saying forever that I've wanted to learn ASL well enough to carry on a conversation, maybe I will actually do it one of these days. Something to add to my bucket list! 5. We've enjoyed some great garden Zucchini lately. My mom and co-workers have had an abundance this year. My favorites are grilled on the BBQ with some Parmesan and breaded with some Italian seasoning and pan fried. Yum. 6. The nerd glasses. Ashleigh wears them all the time but Jackson decided to rock them this week. He looks quite intelligent doing his homework with these thick rimmed glasses. 7. Installed a great set of solar powered landscape lights in the front planter. 8. Very rarely is there soda in our house but I admit we have bought two cases of this special kind of Mt. Dew. over the last couple weeks. It's delicious, too bad it's only available for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...