Jan 12, 2012

Back to the grind.

Work. I am dreading going back on Monday. I have been on short term disability since the first of December with a wicked case of pneumonia. Six weeks at home. I am thrilled to be feeling better. Let me repeat that... THRILLED that I am feeling better. Even though I have been home recovering and not a whirlwind of productivity it has been nice to be home.

The company I work for is fantastic. The department I work in is the toughest in the entire company. It can be stressful but I am good at what I do and it can be very rewarding. It is not a bad job. I have been there for over five years now. But, with that said... I am dreading going back to work. I am feeling jealous of all the Mommies that get to say home everyday. I know quite a few. I know I deserve it just as much. I hate feeling jealous. HATE IT.

I made myself some inspirational notes to put up in my cubicle. Think it will help? I need an attitude change. I need to take a big girl pill and get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky me, I get a few days at home to actually enjoy before heading back to work. HR doesn't have the paperwork needed yet and with Monday being a holiday (MLK day) I will most likely be going back on Wednesday.

    So, I will use these few days to really get my house in order (been wanting to shampoo the carpets for a while) and prepare some great healthy meals & snack ideas to take for lunch.

    I also plan to treat myself with a new plant for my desk & some new pictures.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...