Jan 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Of the many blessings I have, here are few things I am thankful for today:



  • The teachers in my kid's schools that love to teach, rather than the teachers that are just there for a paycheck
  • Sunflower Market. Fruits & Veggies at great prices
  • Carpet cleaner. I redesigned the game room after taking down the trampoline. I  didn't think it was possible for that carpet to get as clean as it did.
  • Cambozola. A new cheese I discovered while at Sunflower Market, it is the most delicious cheese I've ever had...and I'm a sucker for good cheese.
  • Heater. I'm remembering waking up to a freezing house when our furnace was broken last year.
  • Random hugs, kisses and I love you's from my kids everyday
  • Redbox. Love movie nights in front of the fireplace on these cold evenings. Movies for free or just a buck are great.
  • Garage. I am designated chauffeur for the house and it sure is nice that I never have to scrape frost off my windows in the morning.
  • Time. Looking at the clock and it's not as late as I thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...