Jan 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

`
I count my blessings, both large and small, everyday and I have a lot to be thankful for.  Here are just a few things on my mind today:

  • Washing Machine - Ours had been broken for over a month. I've never been so happy to do laundry in my life. 
  • Downy - The best fabric softener ever. The scent of freshly laundered clothes & linens is blissful 
  • Crock pot - Easy to prepare, easy to clean up, delicious and different meals for days with a little creativity.
  • Salt - It melts ice and keeps us from breaking our neck when everything is frozen.
  • Puppy Love - I've never had a puppy before Copper.  There is something magical about a sweet little four legged creature curling up on your lap to sleep.
  • Fast Food - As big of an advocate as I am for healthy eating, my family has eaten out quite a bit this last month. Cheep and no effort. Good thing I am feeling better and back in the kitchen again.
  •  Knit hat - Cute, keeps my head warm and hides the fact that most mornings over this last month I just slipped on shoes a coat and did not do my hair in the mornings while chauffeuring people to school & work.
  • Whipped Cream - Turns a regular cup of hot chocolate or coffee into something really special. Especially sprinkled with cinnamon or drizzled with a little chocolate syrup.
  • Ipad - Ultra convenient mini personal computer. Read books, watch movies, take pictures or videos, etc.
  • Humidifier - Loving the awesome one I got last month, adding moisture to our super dry winter air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...