Jan 11, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Jerrick Gober


My little brother Jerrick married his sweetheart Sierra back in December. They are adorable together, and have some great adventures. We absolutely love her and I'm happy to have her as my sister!

The decor was beautiful. A winter wonderland that was warm and cozy. Sierra was breathtaking. I cried when I saw the look on my brother's face as his bride walked down the isle. I was teary eyed the entire ceremony. 

 
 




The food was delicious, I was craving more for days. The toast by the best man was perfect and one I will never forget. It was a total party and we danced the night away. All eyes were on Jackson throughout the night as he busted out dance moves I didn't even know he had.

 




I've never seen men fight over the garter toss like they did at the wedding! It was hysterical and I caught the bouquet!

 

Jerrick & Sierra had a sparkler send off, it was magical.



After the wedding & reception Rusty, Ashleigh, Jackson and I headed back to our hotel room. It was close to midnight so we stopped for some snacks to take back with us. I had been struggling with pneumonia and was so thankful I was able to keep from coughing during the ceremony,  dance and really enjoy myself all night. I was ready to crash when we got to the hotel but Rusty and the kids wanted to continue the festivities!

They hit the pool for over an hour. I just relaxed in the hot tub. 



I over did it, I was up coughing the entire night but it sure was a fantastic day. The next morning we met my mom down in the lobby for a delicious breakfast before Rusty and the kids got in one more swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...